Family Photo

Family Photo
April 2014

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter and misc.

Happy Easter! Hear's our cute baby in the dress she wore to church today: 


This is one of our favorite pictures we've taken of her lately: 

Think she's cute in this outfit? It's for a 24 month old. Afton is almost 6 months old: 

The other day I set Afton down on the floor while I stepped outside to take out the trash. When I came back, she had spit up on the floor and rubbed her face in it. Poor thing: 

One of her favorite things lately is to be tossed up in the air and caught. It's hard to catch her happy face when she's in motion, but we did our best: 

Yesterday we participated in our first service project as a family. We went to help pick up litter along a local creek. Afton hung out on Daddy's back and provided moral support: 


Yesterday cousin Ethan came over to play for a few hours. Afton sure likes to play with him! 




No comments:

Post a Comment